symptons of anxiety, you tell me

woman123

Hello social phobia world, whatsup? Well long story short I have had anxiety for two years and am finally going( already have ) to a doctor to help treat me anxiety. I'm sick of being used to it, when honestly It's causing my worrying to get worst. Can you please tell me if these are symptons for anxiety disorder, please don't mistake it for social anxiety, thats not the case

- tightness in the chaw when thinking of something...
- sweating tremendously in the palms
- shaky when involved in confrontation, or new things
- tremours when nervous or under stressed
-constant worrying over little things not needed to be dwelled on

I guess those can fit in the category of ANXIETY, what else would it be?

any who I'm hoping zoloft works for me, I am on my 6th day of 25 mg of zoloft and will be doubling the dose tuesday. If not, do you think their is a medication to cure that type of anxiety.

allergic2kryptonit

yes, that sounds like anxiety. and yes, zoloft should help with the symptoms. but, no medicine "cures" anxiety, it just alleviates symptoms while you take it. talking to a psychologist would probably help you a great deal as far as a cure goes.

just my opinion. i'm not a doctor, but i like to play one sometimes :wink:

good luck - ck

woman123

I know that would be the best way but I'm not quite ready to really speak to a therapist. Is it normal to not feel anything from zoloft after one week>

Thank you!

allergic2kryptonit

well, it usually takes some time for the medicine to build up concentrations in your brain. definitely follow your doctors dosage advice and give it another week or two. i think you'll start noticing something by then.

and you're welcome :D

kinder1aa

And you forgot my own personal favorite, blushing. If I get more then 2 unfamiliar faces looking at me, say for an interview or speech my face gets hot and I blush. And I'm fair skinned so you can really notice it. Its the worst feeling. I would be interested in knowing how it works out for you and if it quiets down your symptoms.