Sweaty thighs

New_girl

Hi all,
I've been suffering from HH for about 10 years now. It started under my arms, and I've been treating it with Botox for the past 2 or so years. With Botox, it has been bearable. Recently, I noticed in my groin area that I had been sweating quite a bit, so I had Botox in that area as well. It didn't seem to work and now it's way to my butt and thighs. It's to the point where I sweat through jeans. I've been using Hydrosol and I've been taking Ditropan (2 times 5 mg) but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

Sprawling

You can try Odaban? I have sweat through jeans during the warmer months. It sucks!

Welcome to the group!

New_girl

I'm going to try ordering that now and see how it works. I'll let you know if it works for me. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Sprawling

When using Odaban, little is more. We tend to want to over use. Spray once and smear around. Do some test areas. It's impossible to get all the areas needed. If it's the Butt area, concentrate on that. Compensatory sweating will most likely occur. You treat one area, another area has the potential to get worse.