Sweaty Comic! antichollergenic - oxybutynin Part 3

Romax

I took the pill on an empty stomach 4 hours before I hit the stage as directed by my dermatologist. This time no headache. About 6 minutes into my set I started sweating as usual. So I was wiping it away with a handkerchief and making a joke about it as usual. I did notice that when I got off stage that I dried up quicker than usual. A little cottonmouth but nothing too bad. Maybe one dose of 5mg is not enough. I ordered the secure wipes. I'm going to try the wipes combined with the proplanalol soon. Maybe that will be the quick fix I need for stage. Keep in mind that this all began with a quest to conquer my fear of public speaking. You would think that would be a big enough hurdle to pass without the HH....LoL. Thanks for listening to me!

Chris

bill-uk

I use probanthine rather than oxybutin and I take it 30 minutes before the desired time to by 'dry' on an empty stomach. 1 or 2 tablets depending on the heat and circumstances. It really works for me so far (1 year) and its so liberating as a result. Good luck on whatever you try and what works for you.

bill-uk

Dry mouth, compensatory minor sweating on my legs, both of which are no problem and definitely worth it. Others who take a number of tablets daily have reported that the drness is uncomfortable adn I also suspect that the good effect may rdeuce when regular but I don't know. Taken occasionally as I do, so far, I've no negative effects to mention.