Sweat at Night?

Do you sweat at night?

• yes...i do sweat at night.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anastasia22

I've noticed that usually when I wake up, I'm not sweaty, but about 30 seconds after I have woken up I start sweating...what about you?
Any other comments on this or hyperhidrosis in general-->appreciated. :D

teandtoast

yeh when i wake up im usually sticky and disgusting
why stuff like driclor etc doesnt really work for me as sweat at night so doesnt work properly

I don't know if I sweat at night, I don't think so. I do in bed before I go to sleep and resort to wearing socks (which help) and then it seems to go away when I sleep, 95% of the time, I wake up dry, but if I think about it, then the sweat comes pretty quick.

iDShaDoW

I'm like bellbottom, sometimes i'll be sweating when going to sleep but wake up dry, sometimes I'll start sweating as soon as I wake up but most of the time I don't.

Guess it kinda has to do with how I'm woken up.

TheSlash

It's so weird. I have to wear socks during the day or I'll sweat like CRAZY. If I go barefoot, my feet will drip non stop. But when I go to bed, I kick off my socks and the sheets stop my feet from sweating 100%

I'll have a sweaty night here or there, but I think most people do. Most nights I stay completely dry though.

When I wake up the sweat starts.

Hyper-Hydro

Anastasia, if you´re interested in any good replies, you need to tell more about your physiology and lifestyle. Excessive sweating is most often caused by inefficient metabolics, overdressing, anxiety and being overweight in particular.

teandtoast

Hyper-Hydro said:
Anastasia, if you´re interested in any good replies, you need to tell more about your physiology and lifestyle. Excessive sweating is most often caused by inefficient metabolics, overdressing, anxiety and being overweight in particular.

or it is just uncontrollabe and yes can be made worse by anxiety but in the end is not something you can find the root problem for and just stop ie HH :roll: