Surewhynot

klamm76

Hi I will not encourage you to do ETS,but I know that you really is consider it to be done for you..On this link there is most positive statements about ETS,and it is related to this link to,that is against it.I think this is more like this link is more explaining both sides.Not just negative things on ETS.

ETS And Reversals Discussion Forum - Message Board - Yuku

But here is a link that people is happy whit the result after ets,or both ways.
Think you should read this to.But just 2 things,call me paranoid,hehe.

1 I think some of the testomonials can be a fraud,or from some ets surgions/patient of his.??

2. ETS is a trade off,but they are happier know,then pre-op- ETS

Heres the link.

www.no-ets.com :: Index

Sure_whynot

My friend, I very much appreciate this post.

I will explore these links and reply here first thing in the morning.

Thank you.
x Sure

klamm76

My friend, I very much appreciate this post.

I will explore these links and reply here first thing in the morning.

Thank you.
x Sure

Hehe,thank U self my friend:)

So a little clear up.I was writing the last post a bit confusing.The first link is most part negative stories and you have seen that before.,The second link.There is more positive feedback on ETS.

Just have to mention one thing more.That one guy was saying in there.He said something like.Most part that is taking ETS and is happy whit it,they quit on going to these forums,and move on whit their lifes.

So that can maybe be a reason why there is so much negativ stories to,because the unhappy ones tell their horror stories,which also is a good thing btw.

So he said that he wanted to be one of the guys that would still post information on the happy sides about it.Think he was taking ETS in 1998 over 10 years ago,and is still happy whit the trade of,because CS U will get.Just never know how bad/severe it can get.But like I said, he still think that the "trade off" was whurt it.

But again I wouldnt suggest U to do it,but this is YOUR choise,your life,maybe it can be better for you.But you are still very young,so there can come better thing for us in the future.??Or maybe not??.

Just dont do it by reading one post.I know U are not stupid,just wanted to mention it.Be really sure if and when U do it.

Whis U the best what ever U do.You just seem like a smart and nice young guy,and I dont want you to ruin your life based on bad information or research,because it can go wrong for you!

JohnSwead

Klamm76:
Good information. I did some research on ETS and decided against it but it is worth pointing out that people with negative stories make much more noise than ones that are successful.

Sure_whynot

Hey, Klamm.

I've just looked over the websites, and I found them both to be very helpful. I actually found a person who had ETS from the same doctor I, may, be having it from.

Dr.Klodell, at the University of Florida's Shands Hospital.

The individual is happy with his ETS's HH/CS trade, although that doesn't really mean anything except that I've got a competent doctor. Which I've already looked into.

I still need to do more research on CS, to see if there any ways of lessening its severity. But who knows what will happen... only time will tell.

My doctor Dr. Klodell has written some very interesting papers on the ETS surgery. If you or anyone else wants to read them they can be found here:
Oximetry-Derived Perfusion Index for Intraoperative Identification of Successful Thoracic Sympathectomy -- Klodell et al. 80 (2): 467 -- The Annals of Thoracic Surgery

and there are a few others written by my doctor that you can find on this site. =]

Again My friend, I really appreciate your concern & Im very glad to know you. Your a very good person.

x Sure