super red

paye

hi fellas,

my social phobia is killing me. when two years ago, i don't remember anything like this. (i'm 19) it's just came and still ruining my life.

for example, i was in shop two days ago. i bought some t-shirts etc.

then when i paying for it, my head and my ears turned super red. i don't know why. it just happened.

if they thought i'm stealing something, they are right to think like that!

what i'm gone do? please help me. i still feel embrassed.

p.s. i didn't steal anything ::eek::

^ yes, relax plus adopt an 'I don't care if I'm blushing' attitude so that it doesn't feed on itself

NamiraWilhelm

I have trouble with blushing too

The worse thing is how people frigging mention it. I usually get angry and say "When am i NOT red?" I really wish people would just let it alone, its like they think you're not fully aware of it

paye

Maybe you can try medicines and psychotherapy.

no medicines. that **** killin my brain.

psychotherapy is good. but there is not a progress now, i even gettin blush with my doctor.

I don't blush, so I can't personally understand the situation, but my thoughts are that blushing really isn't noticeable on most people (to me at least), and when it is a little visible, I'd just assume your warm or something.

(And I know a lot of blushers hate to hear this, but it is a little cute. Not in a lame way.)

yes, it seems cute on me too. ...till then i look like a tomato in a ten second.

I have trouble with blushing too

The worse thing is how people frigging mention it. I usually get angry and say "When am i NOT red?" I really wish people would just let it alone, its like they think you're not fully aware of it

just say "shut the fcuk up" and they never do that again.

try to get yourself in a situation like that and relax yourself bythinking of a calm ocean or something

soon your get really good at it

^ yes, relax plus adopt an 'I don't care if I'm blushing' attitude so that it doesn't feed on itself

thanks fellas.

i was in bank today, when my heart suddenly gettin crazy i remembered this posts, didn't change anything in my look but my brain was calm. so, thank you guys so much.

i think practise will make perfect. ;)

Fighter86

I hate it when I blush too, it happens sometimes when I am talking to the opposite sex, and because I go all red, I see they get all strange and blush too. Its seriously weird, and makes me look like I'm interested in them even when I'm not!