Sunday Night

lithium

Alright. so it's Sunday night, I've been off of school for a two week break and tomorrow morning I have to go to school, where my facial blushing is at it's worst. I'm really nervous and it's hard to fall asleep. I'm really panicking, 4th period is the worst, as soon as I step in, I am already nervous and anxious. I just want to get through the day with as little blushing as possible. I really need some help. I hope the day turns out good. I'm gonna post something after school to say how my day went. Wish me luck. :oops:

Oh my god. fuck. I thought it was like thursday or something. This sucks. That means I have school tomorrow. I don't think I would have known if you didn't make this post 8O!!!

Well all I can tell you is try not to worry about it, that will just manke you more nervous. But I know that trying not to worry about sometimes usually makes you worry about it more than you did while not trying, so do whatever works for you. Maybe try not to try not to worrying about it? Okay don't try anything, I think it's better that way. Sorry I'm not making much sense right now. Just do it as it goes, and you will make it!! Maybe tomorrow may not be a good day, but one will come. You just have to get through it one day a time.

Anyways, good luck :)>

lithium

It's 7:06 in the morning, my mom is going to drive me to school. I'm still pretty nervous... Hopefully today will go well. :?