Summer concerts

sabbath9

Banned
ok I went to see Juan Luis Guerra as a favor to my sister but now it's time for some serious partying. Anyone going to concerts / festivals this summer? Here are some I'm gonna be attending: Pat Benatar, Aerosmith / ZZ Top, The Offspring / Sum 41, Green Day, Judas Priest, Marilyn Manson / Slayer, Godsmack / Motley Crue, hope to see u guys there :)

BlackKids

Damn I envy you! I want to go to festivals but i've got no one to go with. ::(:

I'm in the same boat as you mate. I missed seeing Blink 182 live because of SA. Now they have reformed I've seeing them no matter what. I'll be making sure I have ticket(s)

oxygencult

Go for it! I've been to a few, bands don't come by often here, so it's a matter of having money and seizing the chance to go. Have fun!

NothingElseMatters

Go for it! I've been to a few, bands don't come by often here, so it's a matter of having money and seizing the chance to go. Have fun!

i agree with that:)it's just a matter of money.i would'n let my anxiety stop me from going on a concert i really like even if it means that i will go alone.there r many ppl that r alone in concerts so is no big deal. Sabbath u r gonna have a hell of a summer!have fun:D i went to acdc a month ago . They are like 18 years old crazy boys trapped in 50 years old bodies:D

Drummr

Ive been to a few. I went to a 3 day festival here locally, and also went to a Parkway Drive/Mychildren Mybride show. And soon theres an August Burns Red/Blessthefall show i want to go to. I ended up making me and a friend miss an amazing show last week because i got so anxious i couldn't sleep and if i dont get enough sleep I end up getting a migraine...::(:
Oh yea, and I want to go to warped tour.
Not that any of you know who any of those bands are..:rolleyes:

this_portrait

Marilyn Manson on the 26th, then Lollapalooza (for Depeche Mode and Tool) on August 7th and 8th! =) Can't wait!

Jannah

Banned
Been to some already in Brooklyn and Manhattan, probably going to see some more in the next few weeks. They are mostly indie rock bands I never heard of.