suicide

Chilling__Echo

ok, let me know if anything needs to be changed/modified/added to the stickied suicide post, especially if you know any good websites.

thanks!

Bexi

Hi echo, thats a good idea to sticky that thread u did, with numbers etc. I hope ppl kno they can talk about how they feel on here, whether its elated and utterley happy or low and suicidal. Thats basically, why this forum is here, right? But, if someone posts that they want to kill themselves, it is really distressing for those who read it, so i really hope ppl will discuss things on here, even if you feel they aren't "important" enough. IF something is making you so unhappy you'd rather be dead, then it isn't just semi-serious xxxx Feel free to PM me anyone who has a problem, I know I pretend to be cold and cruel, but i'm not really xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

redlady

When have you pretended to be "cold and cruel" - That's sacreligious Bex.....you are the warmest and lovliest woman i have met.

Bexi

Well, i'm not a warm lovely dovey person, i guess I feel I come across badly sometimes? But it's an act, to make me look tough and mean! xxx Thanks RED, same to u!

redlady

Yeah, i'm different in real life - very serious, stern, silent - completely unaproachable, hard to get to know......i just need to relax!!

Bexi

awwwww RED, i'll come visit you when I come to aus, christ knows how i'll get on that plane, i'll have to be drugged up like Mr. T! anyway, i'll come visit u, we can be aloof together! xx

redlady

Nah - i would be able to relax around you Bex. I like planes....i just let go of myself when i am on them...honestly if we were to crash i think i would just sit there calm and give over to it.

Bexi

OK, you can fly over here then? thats settled! I want kristen/moog over here too to visit, and Mac. Come come come, make haste, we shall visit many a pub xx

redlady

Okey doke i'm on my way - we all have to pool in from different countries...aint that a bitch.