suicide

FruitLooPs

Tim001 said:
Life is indeed a gift. Besides, what are the chances of you coming back at the top of the food chain again?

I have never thought of killing myself. I want to see how this story ends. Killing yourself would really be the ultimate failure.

Having suicidal thoughts may indicate something more happening than plain old SA. Get professional help before it's too late. :(

Yeah i figure might as well make a good go of life, i mean we get the dead part regardless at the end of it. I've had suicidal thoughts plenty of times, mostly just brushed off though.

Apparently its semi normal to have suicidal thoughts from time to time, but not on a regular basis. And by suicidal thoughts I think they mean "man i just wanna die" rather than "at 1pm im going to go get a large knife and off myself on xx day" nothing to specific and detailed.

The latter case i'd seriously be looking for professional help.

I've had semi detailed suicidal thoughts, but nothing solid or planned - and I would never actually commit the act. Too much distress to my family and I honestly dont know if I have it in me, certainly dont at the moment. :)

Oh I did once walk across town one night to go climb up a hill out to a point/head that has a rather large cliff, I rationalized it by saying to myself i'd never been there before and it would be a cool place to go and look at the stars for the night. In reality I think I had thoughts of going there for other reasons, but I never even made it up the hill because it was dark and looked really scarey haha. Not such a serious attempt or one at all, probably because by the time i got there i was exhausted and cold and turned back for home lol. In summary it was a crappy idea all in all, and i spent my night walking :oops:

arlequin

Many times I find life is worthless but I always find something to carry on. I have never thought in suicide seriously but anyway I find that you have to have a lot of courage to do it.

JWH

No, not seriously.

I used to fantasize about all the fuss it'd cause, but I was being a selfish only child.