suicide teasing

Anonymous

I became suicidal after someone I knew died. I'm okay now though so don't worry. My counslor told me back then to write out all my feelings so I did. But someone found what I wrote a few days ago and now everyone thinks i'm gay and suicidal (wich I am not!) and everyone is teasing me. what can I do to get everyone off my back. And if I was suicidal, what's soooooo funny about that!? REALLY!?

maggie

hiya frig :!: ..really, what the **** is wrong with people?..i can't believe you are getting teased for having suicidal feelings..after someone you knew died...and for thinking you're gay?...some people have no shred of human decency and i guess, all you can do, is hold your head up and rise above these slobs :evil: and you're right, there's nothing funny about feeling suicidal..and probably, in the next week or two, this will blow over, and they'll find some other issue to tease someone about..hang in there :!:

this may sound weird but the smae thing happened to me and i just told them i used to be suicidal but in case they hadnt noticed i was happy now and ignored them and it died down completely