suicide may be the only way certain people will feel better

lifesnotfair

Honestly, in some cases, life seems so dismal that suicide may be the only way out of the situation... I am pretty close to doing this, because no matter how many people tell me that life will get better, and suicide is no way out, it never is...Life does not seem to get better, no matter what i do or say.

I am at the point where, i have delt with different medication, different consellors, which right now i have nobody to talk to about issues, i am nearly 23 years old, and i have nothing to show for it. whereas, everyone else around me at least has something to show for it.

You get people on here that want to die, well no wonder, look how others treat each other. i treat people with respect, help them out whereever i can, and yet, it never ever comes back, it seems like all the good things i try to accomplish in the world do not count...

for me, the big thing is getting women to like me, but yet, they keep rejecting me, and so of course this affects my confidence, self esteem, etc... which lowers me deeper into depression.

So i don't know.. i just feel that sometimes the only way of removing the pain that you are feeling, since conselling and medication do not work, is maybe ending your life... thats where i am at anyway...

Mason

Suicide ??? I think when u get better and eventually u will. U'll be so glad u did not kill yourself. But if u do everything is over there is no going back. try reading the bible and putting your trust in jesus! u have tried cousellore, drugs, medication, but have u tried a one on one relationship with the son of god. what have u got to lose try JESUS

Anonymous

Mason said:
Suicide ??? I think when u get better and eventually u will. U'll be so glad u did not kill yourself. But if u do everything is over there is no going back. try reading the bible and putting your trust in jesus! u have tried cousellore, drugs, medication, but have u tried a one on one relationship with the son of god. what have u got to lose try JESUS
Out of the hundreds of posts i've read advising people what to do,this is the best advice one could get.Drugs,shrinks and therapy DO NOT WORK!They only make $$ off people in need of help.

LA323

lifesnotfair, have u tried more serious aproaches like the ets operation, do u think it would help u. I dont know but i think it would help me. What do u think??? and i know uve heard this many many times but DONT KILL URSELF, but if ur already decided 2 do it, then no 1 can stop u, but i knew u and u were my friend i would do anything 2 stop u, and if u did kill urself i would b very sad, so dont do it, whats ur email?? can i get it?? take care bye

lifesnotfair

right now i am borderline, hell with not getting the chance to do everything all over again.. whats the point, more and more its getting the point where nothing matters, and yes i have tried all the things to fix this problem, with regards to surgery, how is that going to help, unless you have brain surgery, seriously.. i am not telling other people to kill themselves, i am just saying that i have tried every possible thing, and the pain just keeps coming back harder and harder..

Anonymous

Don't kill yourself life, i would be sad, just like LA323. u got my PM's?
rather than do so, if you have enough money you can go visit me in Mex, having a couple of beers maybe. im also 23. so please don't. cya around.

Anonymous

Believe me I am really really at the point where I'd want to buy a gun and put a bullet in my head man. S.P. has hurt me unimaginably and I still suffer from it. But in my religion we believe that suicide will lead to damnation in hell, so that holds me back. When i look at it that way, there is only the choice of trying to move forward.

I saw this quote someone had posted on another message and it lifted my spirits a bit...i think the quote was by Charles Winston - "Never, never, never give up!"

Anonymous

damn seek.....you really seem to be out of it......but i hear you man, i feel ur pain cuz i'm in the same shoes u r. when i was 12 i tried to kill myself by drinking a lot of sewing machine oil (it said contents were fatal). but i just ended up vomiting like crazy and had a bad stomach. i'm 22 now and i dont feel any better.

i know its not good to rant on and on like this, but what can we do? I've put thousads of dollars into all kinds of therapy and medicines - nothing works.

man life is shit.

Anonymous

Suicide is not an option. It's finite. That's it. Game over, man, and you lose. Some people will care for a little while and then you'll be forgotten.

Sure it sucks now, but it'll change. It might even get worse, but you'll be prepared for it. But if you cash it in - you're done.

Man, you gotta work at fixing it. See a psychiatrist or a psychologist or a radio talk show host if need be, but get help. Forget the suicide.

GettingThere

Hey look,
If life gets so utterly shitty instead of taking the loser's way out why not just sell all you have, buy a boat and sail off. Hell, think of the fun you could have (and that with no one to hurt you).

And if you don't like that idea than I'm sure that you could come up with something else.

lawyerguy

Hey dude,

I feel depressed too and I understand what you feel about girls not liking you. No matter what other people say about not making relationships the focus of your life, it is an important compotent to life. but you have to hold on dude. LIfe is hard. Its shitty a lot of times. BUt I'm sure your life isn't ALL bad. Think about it there must be some moments where you have felt proud or good about yourself. No one's life is completely and utterly miserable. Granted the majority of our lives maybe miserable for there are those moments..rare though they are...that make life worth living. And you are young...if you haven't had too many of those moments yet, wait a few years. Because life is unexpected. And killing yourself now is lie throwing away a lottery ticket that might be worth a million bucks. If you're 70 years old and you've taken your shot at life and you realize that there isn't much chance life will get better..then by all means kill yourself then. But not now..give it a chance..

Anonymous

what if you have comitted some big mistakes in life which end up really hurting other people, and you can't live with the guilt? For example you hit and kill a pedestrian child while driving, or something of the sort? What if the mistake was a result of s.p.? Wouldn't you feel like taking your life instead of living with the guilt?

Hamble

If you commit suicide, thats it, game over, and you'll just be remembered for the person you were in the past. If you hang on, get through the unbearable "phase" of wanting it to be over, you can pick yourself up eventually, correct your mistakes, or at least make up for them, and change who you are and how you're seen. Make the most of life while you've got it. Its fun if you lose youself in life and when you forget the person you were. Keep on going.

Dedication

I think we all have our crosses to bear. It's up to each of us to come to terms with our own demons cause no one else is going to do it for us.

Lifesnotfair...you said that you treat others with respect and help them whenever you can? That's something to be proud of in itself...that's hard to do a lot of the times. I'm 10 years older than you and I don't have anything to show for my life either...but I'm working on it. And as for women...I can't help you there cause they remain a mystery to me...but I'm working on it.

I guess the point I'm making is that everything for people with SA/SP takes a lot of work...meeting women, keeping and making friends, getting up in the morning, going through school, working. This is easy for some people but we have been cursed with this damnable disorder and only we can improve the quality of our lives. I honestly believe we can find contentment in this life...but it's going to take a lot of effort.

Hamble

Dedication said:
And as for women...I can't help you there cause they remain a mystery to me...but I'm working on it.

I guess the point I'm making is that everything for people with SA/SP takes a lot of work...meeting women,.. .

I still dont get this thing guys have about women? Do you see us as high powered bitches in stilettoes from the 80's? We're just goofy, insecure, vulnerable freaks like you guys....stop putting us on a pedastal! Quit imagining us to be unapproachable vixens. (we'll we are when its pmt time but thats beside the point)

Women are no better than men, and vice verse. Keep repeating that in your head!

Anonymous

Dedication said:
I honestly believe we can find contentment in this life...but it's going to take a lot of effort.

Beautiful thought. success does need effort. If you have a dream make it happen. nothing happens if you do nothing. i would like to get your e-mail as well. And im sure there are some girls who might find you smart and attractive, i know your sense of humour is active, since i remember laughin at some sarcasms of you, so don't make a bad image of yourself just because none girl has stand you in the past. women also grow up and realize lots of things they didnt in the past. you can always try to travel and met new women in different zones. women in Texas might be different than in Canada or in México City, i mean different in behaviour and way of see life and relationships. cya around, hope ur alright. Masterpiece.

Anonymous

Hamble said:
I still dont get this thing guys have about women? Do you see us as high powered bitches in stilettoes from the 80's? We're just goofy, insecure, vulnerable freaks like you guys....stop putting us on a pedastal! Quit imagining us to be unapproachable vixens. (we'll we are when its pmt time but thats beside the point)

Women are no better than men, and vice verse. Keep repeating that in your head!

Hi hamble, the thing guys have about women is love and feelings, madness and obessions. I think that the difference and the reason life is so resented with women, its because they can reject easily their couples. not all women are that way, but most of them can pick up from 3 or 4 guys who want to date them. while 3 of these guys will have to remain alone for a while. While most men would not mind dating a insecure girl. Most Women doesnt want to date a insecure man. even if he's smart, gentle, and funny in his way. for insecure i mean shy. laterz.

Hamble

The thing women have about men is "love and feelings, madness and obessions" The majority of women want a decent bf that they can love and feel secure with. The minority however do use guys and are fussy and bitchy, but you have to keep looking, and look closer, not all women want a rich, loud, Chipendale (however you spell it).
However those 3-4 guys that you say women can "pick up" easily more than likely only want the women for one thing and she knows it. While most guys wouldnt mind if 3-4 women want them for that one thing, most girls do mind.
And as for the 3 guys left alone...surely there are more women out there for them? Is there a shortage of women in the world?

Dont generalise when it comes to women, each one is different. And don't resent them either. Just because you've been turned down by a few snotty cows in the past, doesn't mean every girl is like them.

Anonymous

I'm sorry. I also realized i wasnt being fair with shy women. i mean what if the 3-4 guys are total jerks or the guys are just not exactly that of the idea of a male for women. my apologizes.