Subway bombing

blubs

Thankyou Scared Girl
It is a terrible day. Terrorists attack humanity..not nations

Faded

oh ya it was totally shocking really , my cousins are there n' we tried calling them but we cudnt get a line on .. i hope they're all fine!

Wats wrong with thuse terrorists?? Thats war or revenge?

It was a Bump Off!
All planned out 4 tearin off lives n' givin the green signs of more attacks n' threatens .. wat can those innocent londoners do? Should those londoners take the blame of any practical terrorism act?
I really feel that those terrorists have nothin to do but start war again .. sometimes things are done with reasons but not in a voilent way, maybe those terrorists wanted to threaten the french, italian , british and offcurz the american militants all together 4 spreading out in Afganistan and Iraq .. honestly they had no way to stop this but to threaten! :(

U gotta read this ..

'Al-Qaeda' group claims London attacks, threatens others ..

A group calling itself the Organisation of Al-Qaeda Jihad in Europe has claimed responsibility for the attacks in London and threatened similar ones in Italy, Denmark and other countries with troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Heroic mujahedeens carried out a sacred attack in London, and here is Britain burning in fear, terror, and fright in the north, south, east and west," said a statement posted Thursday on the Internet, which could not be authenticated.

The group said the attacks were "in response to the massacres carried out by Britain in Iraq and Afghanistan."

"We have repeatedly warned the government and people of Britain, and we have now fulfilled our promise and have carried out a sacred military attack in Britain," it said.

"We continue to warn the governments of Denmark, Italy and all the Crusaders that they will meet the same punishment if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan."

A series of explosions ripped hit public transport in central London, bringing the British capital to a standstill and causing a still undetermined number of casualties.

SPECTACULAR

my hearts goes out to all britishes with no exceptions..
london doesn't have only britishes, it's full of other nationalities..

i feel sorry for everybody..
'Al-Qaeda' group claims London attacks, threatens others ..
let's not enlarge it faded.. we don't want much of politics going on here, do we?

Horatio

what is their cause? why are they bombing innocent people in New York, Bali, Spain and London? what do they want?

I dont believe they have ever given any demands or opened up any dialouge to express their feelings about whatever it is that has tickled their asses enough to plan the mayhem that they have.

Although I do not condone the killing of innocents by any country or group I can at least appretiate that some groups like the IRA or Palestinian groups represent an issue they feel strongly about. But these Al Quiada fellas are behaving like complete pratts and don't seem to have any firm reasons for their actions. In saying that though some of the blame for these attacks I guess can be laid at the feet of some of the leaders of "Western" nations who like Al Quiada have a lot of blood on their hands.

What a beautiful world we live in. Im thinking about suing my Sunday School teacher for lying to me by saying the world was a lovely place full of lambs, daffodils and lots of smiling people.

racheH

All phobics know how uncontrollable an irrational fear is. Most of us know how fear can turn to hate. What these people have learned is to fear and hate societies like those in the West. They can't always explain why, as some of the brainwashed children of 1920s Germany couldn't explain why they felt hatred for the Jews. Unfortunately, trying to tell one of these terrorists that the casualties on Thursday were innocents, and not bad, may be as fruitless as telling a social phobe that disapproval isn't bad, and that people aren't scary.