Subliminal power.

Hi there!!

I have been recently researching about the power of subliminal messages. I found a site where you can donwload a program which displays positive messages that go straight to your mind while you work in your PC, you don´t even notice them, but your mind does. I don´t know what it is about, but I feel different now.

Discover the POWERFUL Software Tool That
Promises to TURBO-CHARGE And Change Your Life Forever!
- Used By Over 1 Million People Worldwide!

Used by Olympic Medalists, the US Army & Microsoft
This Is The Program THEY TRIED TO BAN

You might want to take a look:

http://www.subliminal-power.com/?afl=39646

Hahaha, good one.

Well, it must have been a top war secret. These type of messages have been used several years ago in wars, now, we can just get this technology very, very easily.

I was really very surprised today when I went to Jack in the Box and started talking and laughing with the employees there, hahaha. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!

Then I went shopping some where else and did the same, hahaha, I was really amazed. Could it be that I am just being optimistic?? and reacting before the potential posibility of not being a social phobic? I don´t know.

I just wanted to share this with you guys. Thanks.

Thelema

Its great that you found something that works for you. I'm just skeptical of any miracle super cure and it makes me even more suspicious when they call it some kind of secret that some people don't want you to know.

Some_guy

lol

Used by Olympic Medalists, the US Army & Microsoft
This Is The Program THEY TRIED TO BAN
Anyone who reads these lines and still decides to buy it deserves his/her money stolen anyway

Oh and by the way this kind of software exists since forever, there's nothing new or groundbreaking. It's just random messages flashing at random times, that's all.

subliminal-power.com/?afl=39646
And what's in it for him

nesh

Another one of those loooong websites that tells you how amazing their product is, over and over and over and over and over and over again, oh and again. Then, right at the end of the page they offer you an irresistible offer you can't refuse: NOW ONLY $49.99 (FOR THE NEXT 24h)- REDUCED FROM $1000 - Meh.

The product could work. I do believe in the power of optimism, using affirmations, etc. But anyone who try's to sell me a product like this is trying to hard to sell it, they are blatant business men. I think I'll stick to positive quotes and affirmations, but thnx for sharing what worked for you fobicasocial! :wink:

Hi Nesh and Some_guy.

Thanks so much for your comments.

All the points of view are valid.

It´s true that subliminal messages are currently used everywhere, even in children cartoons, in marketing, in songs, everywhere. It´s and old thing, I totally agree. The power of this technique is that your concious mind doesn´t notice it, while the unconcious does. It aims to change behavior patterns.

I am glad you let me know your valuable opinions. It´s good to know and exert our freedom to say what we think.

My best wishes.

Hi again!

Well, I would like to share with you about some things that have happened to me lately. Some of my aquantances have told me that I am different. And even 2 emotional abusive "friends" got away from my life this month, because for the first time I dared face their abuse. My boyfriend just told me "hey, you look more confident".

Maybe it´s because during the last two weeks I have tried to convince my mind about the possibility of a better life quality. You might want to check this link too:

http://www.subliminal-cds.com/

Thank you so much for reading me.

TAMPA-BAY

This tread reminds me of those medical expirements where patients are given candy but are told they durgs.

Thanks Tampa:

Thank you so much for reading me. It could be as you said, but the true is I have experimented some changes. The results are the ones that count. I am not defending my point of view. You could also be very right. I just wanted to say thank you.