stupid mistakes

Chilling__Echo

so recently i've gotten into a little trouble in school, nothing too serious, nothing i have to really worry about but i'm trying to transfer to a college back at home that's a bit more competitive.

i asked if they would see my judicial record and they said most of the time they don't bother, and it's nothing serious, but i'm also worried about my grades. i have a good GPA but me getting depressed last semester really hurt me... but lately i've seemed to make alot of poor decisions and i'm in a bit of a funk. i don't feel like i know myself anymore.

anybody wanna share some poor decisions that if you could take back you would?

Chilling__Echo said:
so recently i've gotten into a little trouble in school, nothing too serious, nothing i have to really worry about but i'm trying to transfer to a college back at home that's a bit more competitive.

i asked if they would see my judicial record and they said most of the time they don't bother, and it's nothing serious, but i'm also worried about my grades. i have a good GPA but me getting depressed last semester really hurt me... but lately i've seemed to make alot of poor decisions and i'm in a bit of a funk. i don't feel like i know myself anymore.

anybody wanna share some poor decisions that if you could take back you would?

Poor decisions? I don't think the internet has enough storage space for my list. I've quit jobs I shouldn't have, drank way too much alcohol on an occassion or two (or three), let my anger get the best of me and hurt people I love, the list goes on forever. But I'm trying to improve and learn from my mistakes. That's all any of us can really do I suppose.