Stuff going down this saturday

da_illest101

So one of my best friend from work, that i have a crush on since the first time i met her ( i know it really sound like a cheesy romance flick) invited me to go see new moon this saturday.

It's not like i never went out with her, but i never went out with one on one, especially to see a romantic movie and i also i do like her a lot.

the problem is that we are too different, she is beyond sociable, can be very loud, loves to talk and let the whole world knows what she is thinking. anyways she is not shy. we have good chemistry together but i never try to go deeper with her because of that.

Also, she might just want to go see the movie with a friend, nothing more nothing less.

I'm gonna go with her that's for sure but i think i'm gonna be stressing to a whole new level

anyone knows how can deal with the situation?

lithium

Just try staying calm and relaxed. Go and have a good time and don't stress over anything. I know it's easier said than done, but just give it a try. Just remember you have nothing to worry about, and it's seriously all in your head. Get rid of the unnecessary
thoughts that plague your well-being. You'll be fine.

da_illest101

Just try staying calm and relaxed. Go and have a good time and don't stress over anything. I know it's easier said than done, but just give it a try. Just remember you have nothing to worry about, and it's seriously all in your head. Get rid of the unnecessary

thanks i'll try to remain as normal as possible

206Raider

I think a lot of times we think things will be worse than they will be when talking about these situations. Becuase 90% of the time you go and you'll have a great time. but I know all too well about the anxiety before it, but you'll be fine and have fun I'm sure.

It's a a pain that "Mother Nature" wired it so that "Opposites Attract". I have been attracted to men who love socializing and talking too. It's not fair though is it?
Just go with her and enjoy yourself, as much that is possible for you, if anything just to strengthen the friendship.

Last edited:

Walk

I agree.

Try to make as much small talk as you are comfortable with. Most conversations are small talk anyways. Important subjects will come up too, but I think small, playful banter is more common among casual relationships.

And whether it goes good or bad, I agree with lithium: You'll be fine.