Stressful Work

louieann34

For women who work at night, isn't that it is so stressful that sometimes your eyes would get tired and it wants to close to for a sleep? I myself experienced this situation, I work 9 hours every night facing all the time a computer. And when coming home. When I look my self in the mirror, I look like something different, and that I always got these eyes bugs under my eyes...This round black circle that is not good to look at.

So what I did once is to get a good sleep everyday, and defuse my favorite scent of Essential Oils for me to have a good sleep every time...And it actually work for me. It made me feel great about myself and also it helped me prepare myself for work the next day.

LossSleep

I also get these black circle around my eyes because I don't sleep well :( I'm fed up with all these things I can't sleep I keep thinking about what happened with my boyfriend and what I saw and all these things...that's one of the reasons why I decided to join this forum because here I say say everything on my heart...thank you for letting me express myself and my feelings here!!

rado31

louieann34 said:
For women who work at night, isn't that it is so stressful that sometimes your eyes would get tired and it wants to close to for a sleep? I myself experienced this situation, I work 9 hours every night facing all the time a computer. And when coming home. When I look my self in the mirror, I look like something different, and that I always got these eyes bugs under my eyes...This round black circle that is not good to look at.

So what I did once is to get a good sleep everyday, and defuse my favorite scent of Essential Oils for me to have a good sleep every time...And it actually work for me. It made me feel great about myself and also it helped me prepare myself for work the next day.

Maybe switch to some daytime job, like selling oils and related stuff, goin from house to house . Just an idea :idea: :?

oszapo

Hi,i work nights too,and i do 9 hours.Same with me as well and people always notice "u look really tired ,can tell from ur dark eyes!' 8O
Thank u!!!!!!! How good to hear comments like that.
I went on nights because i have really bad blushing and there are less people around so i find it easier to cope.
Cant really give any advice ,its not easy to sleep during the day i wake up loads of times myself.Did u try any cream ?Cliniques sounds good but there is a cheaper one from Nivea designed for tired eyes.

oszapo

paranoid_android said:
Let's defuse some Essential Oils in Iraq, Palestina and Israel, Ghana, Darfour...oh, I almost forgot...let us erradicate famine and malaria in Ghana and Bangladesh. Save the fucking planet today, defuse your favourite scent of Essential Oils!

Add please dogs and cats bein skinned alive in China,and other parts in this sick world to get sick idiots like jennifer lopez and naomi campbell keepin warm.
The fur in china is actually gettin to europe also england for us as "fake fur" please anyone dont buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!

louieann34

Maybe switch to some daytime job, like selling oils and related stuff, goin from house to house . Just an idea :idea: :?

You got a point, that I should switch to a daytime job...I've been thinking of that to but I actually cant be on day shift.

I also have some works in the morning and that it is all scheduled up.

Thanks for your concern through and God Bless you.