street walking

Ehsan

i went for a blood test 2 weeks ago and i found that my cholesterol level is high
i think it's because of lack of exercise

so i decided to go out for walking everyday
after several days i decided to walk in all streets of city in turn:D
so i found my map and now i mark every street that i walk
i think i complete the mission in the following month:rolleyes:

i think this help me to keep fit and also this helps my SP and to know my city better.:)

Good for you Ehsan, I try to walk every day myself, although I usually just follow the same path each time. I'm not sure if it's helping with SA, but it sure helps me feel better about myself so far. I think your goal of walking every street in your city could help keep it interesting and motivate you to keep it up, although once you've done them all, I'm not sure where you would go from there- perhaps start again or move to a different city. ::p:

Anyways, let us know how it goes for you, maybe you could help inspire the rest of us here. :)

mndigi

How do you walk all the streets of your city? Don't you get tired :eek: ? Maybe you drive to some street you want to walk over and drive back, is it? I personally walk all the streets of my neighbourhood, and sometimes places which I visit. I like walking as a way to exercise too. But sometimes I lose control over what I eat so the benefits are lost ::(:

Ehsan

ok, i usually get a taxi to get to street that i wanna walk over.

i didn't know city i've lived in because of SP so now i like to know the city like others
also i like to go cautiously for window-shoping and to know latest products and prices.
however i haven't enough money to buy:D

sabbath9

Banned
I gonna pimp u out. Miami is too dangerous for pedestrians, but I do like walking in parks. My poor bicycle has been neglected for too long.