Strange question...

LeapFrog

Is the feeling of being SA-free similar to that of being drunk, but without the side-effects? (Like, not being tipsy etc.) Because I went drinking with my friend and his friends yesterday, and I had a great time, not caring what ppl think of me. And then I got to thinking, "Is this what it's like to be SA-free?". What do you think?

bluenow

It's a relief from SA but also all of your inhibitions. "Normal" people have fears and anxiety but those are released when drinking. Social anxiety to some degree is normal.

renegade

Is the feeling of being SA-free similar to that of being drunk, but without the side-effects? (Like, not being tipsy etc.) Because I went drinking with my friend and his friends yesterday, and I had a great time, not caring what ppl think of me. And then I got to thinking, "Is this what it's like to be SA-free?". What do you think?

I couldn't agree more

if i could i'd be drunk all the time :D , but not just drunk, i mean completley drunk - it just kills SP and all that negative thinking :twisted:

it feels great to be able to exteriorizate without careing of what others might say, i trully am myself when i drink and it feels fu*king awesome, a little dizzy, but it doesn't matter no more

and yes, that is how life is for a non SP person - just fu*king awesome

oh, how i envy them

people really like me when i'm drunk, i'm so normal, outgoing, even funny, a pleasent presence, they are more responsive to me, more receptive

You have fun, you laugh, you tell stories, you talk loud so that everybody can hear you, you receive a critic from somebody like a good intended joke, and return the favor, you look people straight in the eye, you flirt with girls, you hang out with the boys and say whatever crosses your mind becasuse it feels so natural and instinctive to do that, you feel integrated and accepted, you're just having the time of your life...well...imagine you could have that ALL the time

so let's drink to that, LeapFrog :D cheers

(by the way...i don't like the taste of beer...or wine....or other drinks, but i have no choise)