story

dark1979

Member
I am hoping that you will enjoy
reading it and find it very great
...like I did‏


A long time A long time ago,
.there was a huge apple tree
‏


A little boy loved to come and
.play around it eve‏


He climbed to the treetop, ate
the apples, took a nap under
the shadow
‏



He loved the tree and the tree
.loved to play with him
‏


Time went bythe little boy had
,grown up
‏

And he no longer played around
.the tree every day
‏


One day, the boy came back to
.the tree and he looked sad
‏


"Come and play with me,” the
.tree asked the boy
‏

"I am no longer a kid, I do not
play around trees any more"
.The boy replied
‏


"I want toys. I need money to
".buy them
‏


"Sorry, but I do not have money
‏


But you can pick all my apples
and sell them.
.So, you will have money‏



" .The boy was so excited
‏

He grabbed all the apples on
.the tree and left happily
‏


The boy never came back after
.he picked the apples
‏

.The tree was sad‏


One day, the boy who now
turned into a man returned
‏


And the tree was excited
"Come and play with me" the
.tree said
‏


"I do not have time to play. I
.have to work for my family
‏



.We need a house for ****ter
‏

?Can you help me‏

,”Soryy‏

But I do not have any house.
But you can chop off my
branches
.To build your house
‏


" So the man cut all the
branches of the tree and left
.happily
‏


The tree was glad to see him
happy but the man never came
.back since then
‏


The tree was again lonely and
.sad
‏

,One hot summer day
‏

The man returned and the tree
.was delighted
‏


"Come and play with me!" the
.tree said
‏

"I am getting old. I want to go
.sailing to relax myself
‏



“Can you give me a boat?"
.”“Said the m‏


"Use my trunk to build your
boat.
You can sail far away and be
.happy
‏

‏


" So the man cut the tree trunk
.to make a boat
‏


He went sailing and never
.showed up for a long time‏

Finally, the man returned after
.many year‏

.
"Sorry, my boy. But I do not
.have anything for you anymore‏

‏


No more apples for you
.”" The tree said
‏

"No problem, I do not have any
teeth to bite
." The man replied
‏


"No more trunk for you to climb
"on
‏


"I am too old for that now" the
.man said
‏


"I really cannot give you
anything
‏


The only thing left is my dying
root,”
.The tree said with tear‏


"I do not need much now, just a
.place to rest
‏


I am tired after all these years"
.the man replied
‏

"Good! Old tree roots are the
,best place to lean on and rest
‏


Come, come sit down with me
.and rest
‏


" The man sat down and the
tree was glad and smiled with
tears
‏


This is you and the tree is your
!!!!! .parent
 

WeirdyMcGee

Well-known member
I have heard some sad versions of a story similar to this but with a mother animal giving away parts of her body as she came across other animals who needed them. She ended up with only her eyes and wasn't able to find her child left alone in the dark, crying.

I feel that I am much like this giving character; not expecting anything in return- ending up with nothing.
More people should be giving.
If everyone was; no one would ever be left without something they needed and no one would even have to ask for help- it would just be given to them.
 
Top