Storms.

Boundless

Hello all,got bored so decided to find out how many others out there love a good thunderstorm? i personaly love them and enjoy watching them for as long as they last usually,but where i live storms are few and far between :(

How about you lot?

Angie_05

I love thunderstorms, but I don't know why. They are exciting...just as long as tornadoes don't come with them.

Neebo

I also like watching thunderstorms as well,though just as long as I'm safely inside watching through the window :) I'm really terrified of being outside when there's a thunderstorm incase I get struck by lightning and killed. My dad once told me of boy who he was in high school with, who was on his way home from school but got caught up in a thunderstorm. Unfortunately he was unlucky enough to be struck by lightning and was killed instantly 8O The sad and tragic thing was that he was very popular and very liked in high school and had lots of friends :( Ever since being told that I have become very fearful of thunderstorms to the point where even when I'm in the house and a storm develops,I make sure that I'm a good distance away from the television and other electrical appliances.

Boundless

Neebo said:
I also like watching thunderstorms as well,though just as long as I'm safely inside watching through the window :) I'm really terrified of being outside when there's a thunderstorm incase I get struck by lightning and killed. My dad once told me of boy who he was in high school with, who was on his way home from school but got caught up in a thunderstorm. Unfortunately he was unlucky enough to be struck by lightning and was killed instantly 8O The sad and tragic thing was that he was very popular and very liked in high school and had lots of friends :( Ever since being told that I have become very fearful of thunderstorms to the point where even when I'm in the house and a storm develops,I make sure that I'm a good distance away from the television and other electrical appliances.

I remember one storm me and my step brother were caught out in was pretty rough,there was a very loud crack of thunder and a bright blue flash from up and behind us was great(altho a little wet :roll: ) we were both soaked through but was 1 of the best storms i have seen.

black_mamba

A few years ago (or was it last year) in the UK, there were some of the loudest thunderclaps I'd heard in my life. I thought the whole of South East England had been blown up! :lol:

Sue

i love thunderstorms they are amazing. but a tornado would give me a heart attack. they are really interesting but they scare the shit out of my. im always dreaming about them and i always wake up just as im being thrown up into the air and im talking miles up in the air. cant think of anything more terrifying.
thunderstorms...bring it on. :D

Boundless

My friend sent me an amazing picture i love it :D

storm3xz.jpg
wish we has storms like that over her!

paul

I love thunderstorms! In fact up here in New York we just had one :) they're strangely relaxing, although it's always disappointing when they end.

IceLad

I love a good thunderstorm. I also finding listening to the rain very therapeutic for some reason.

A good few weeks ago on a late Saturday night, I witnessed the best storm ever. The lightning in the sky was flashing constantly- no few seconds in between as there usually is.

Its a shame we don't have them that often where I live.

PerseverareJasmine

I've always found thunderstorms extremely relaxing. I used to go out and dance in them when I was a kid actually. I don't like when there is hail falling during a storm though because it scares me.