Steroids help

SocialRetahd

Hi, I am actually taking testosterone to help with SP. I have read that people with low test are usually more timid, while people with high test are outgoing. I suggest you go to your doctor (males only of course), and get your hormone levels checked. If the doctor says, "you are in the low normal", tell him you want to be as healthy as possible and would like supplements.

Everyone under 30 should be in the high normal range.

Thanks.

Thelema

Theres stuff you can buy that raises testosterone that bodybuilders use and you don't need to get it from a doctor. At least I think. I don't mess with that stuff.

I would be careful since I've heard once you start supplementing it your body stops producing it so if you go off it you're in trouble. (that might be complete BS, again I have no idea what I'm talking about)

Just doing heavy squats makes your body release a lot of testosterone, so I'd go the exercise route first. Already been proven to be the best thing in the world for ya...

SocialRetahd

I know, I should of done them when I was younger so I could have a better bone structure.

Taking high doses will stunt your natural testosterone production, but I'm not talking about becoming the hulk.

winnipegjets

SocialRetahd said:
I know, I should of done them when I was younger so I could have a better bone structure.

Steroids are very bad for bone development. I know a few people who took steroids for asthma as kids, and their bones are brittle.