State of Origin 2010

Lost Girl

pffft. New South Wales have sucked hard for the most part of the past decade. QLD will take it out. Once again:rolleyes:

not2sure

I hope it would be NSW - i wouldn't put money on it given the way they play.

I'm more of a rugby fan - I can console myself knowing that NSW did better than QLD in that!

Lost Girl

State of Origin just hasn't been any fun for the past few years. :[ I can't understand how NSW can suck so bad when the majority of teams/players are from New South Wales.

Lost Girl

State of Origin just hasn't been any fun for the past few years. :[ I can't understand how NSW can suck so bad when the majority of teams/players are from New South Wales.

Wait I totally just figured it out! Because there are only what - 2? QLD teams, that means that most of the players on the QLD side are well-bonded and familiar with each other, whereas the NSW side is from all over the joint. Totally makes sense now. I got there in the end. Still, D:<@NSW suckiness.

Lost Girl

its going to be a wet game with rain and thunderstorms predicted tomorrow :O !

Prediction: QLD makes 2 tries and a goal kick in the first half. NSW make 1 try in the second, before QLD make another 2, NSW will make 1 more try, but ultimately QLD win the game.

NSW take out game 2.
QLD take out Game 3.

Another year where I am let down and swear to never watch another state of origin again ::(:.

/prediction.

Lost Girl

lol im eating my words already :eek: what a load of crap is that NSW :eek:

::p:

QLD win, but NSW did better than I thought they would. QLD has a much stronger team and always has had in my eyes.

Argh, my throat is so sore from screaming at the telly now, haha.::p:
Until the next one!

jaypee06

yea nsw did pretty good tonight... i hope blues win game 2 so game 3 can be really exciting... which i hope qld wins lol

Lost Girl

After all the drama that has gone on the last couple of weeks on the NSW side, I'm calling a QLD win tonight fo shizzle.

Lost Girl

Not even purely for that though actually ^ it was just awesome to see some biff on the field again haha :D QLD played almost flawlessly, they put the blues to shame! Well done, QLD!