starting tafe next monday for film and televion

Baguette

i had my orientation day for tafe today. im doing film and television, its 6 months and seems like a really easy course. they said by the end of the course i will know how to use a camera and preform basic editing and im already way past that from doing my skateboard film making. but most of the classes in it are for working in groups and communication skills witch i think i may have trouble with. but orientation today went pretty well, the people seem cool way better than the people i worked with doing laboring and factory jobs. but im still pretty scared about it but i think everyone else is to no one said a word today.
but there is someone who will be in my class that i really dislike, he was in another skate crew from a few years back and they were just some trendy douchebags that would hate on everyone else and now he just dose graffiti. i wont enjoy his company.
but there is someone else in my class that i knew from high school. at high school there was a small group of guys that i would always sit with in class cause they were hell funny and one of them was surprisingly in my tafe class so i know who to sit with next monday:) i only wanted to go to tafe because i cant handle being with VB drinking yobbos and wanted to meet better people. hopefully it will all go well and i meet some good people i can talk to and chill with.

housefull

I accept withinformation:but there is someone else in my class that i knew from high school. at high school there was a small group of guys that i would always sit with in class cause they were hell funny and one of them was surprisingly in my tafe class so i know who to sit with next monday i only wanted to go to tafe because i cant handle being with VB drinking yobbos and wanted to meet better people. hopefully it will all go well and i meet some good people i can talk to and chill with.