SP Therapy in Vancouver

Funnyduck

I feel I need to take control of my SP before it is too late.

I`m 24, smart and ridiculously terrified to speak in front of people. It`s ruining my life and it`s making me feel extremely pathetic.

Does any know of any good therapists in vancouver..... I can`t find any. Some had very bad web sites which made me not trust their credibility.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Anxious Speaker's Group

You may want to try the Anxious Speaker's Group. It's helped me a lot recently. We meet at BCIT on Monday evenings from 7-9pm. Email [email protected] for more info. Good luck!

swtnsxy86

im too from Vancouver and want to seek help for my SA but dont know where to go, but im gonna check out that link, thanx

swtnsxy86

im too from Vancouver and want to seek help for my SA but dont know where to go, but im gonna check out that link, thanx

NeverForever

You could start by going to a doctor. They could probably refer you elsewhere to a psychiatrist, etc. who would probably have lots of resources.

truck

Social anxiety course

Hi, I am new . 5 years ago, I took a social anxiety course with Erica Hilliard in Burnaby. She also does one on one. She also has a book out. I ordered it from amazon. The course was great . I highly recomend her.