Sorrow in life

Koopers

I'm stranded in life nothing to do. Struggling through Hyperhydrosis can't take the pain. I've been mocked insulted and everything has fucked up. I've heard comments like "If you have any self respect for yourself you'll take a shower" and many more. My grades my plans for sports everything. Been waiting for Botox for a couple of months now. Delay or Excuse after another I don't want to live the life like this. Is suicide an option?

klamm76

hi koopers.

suicide is NEVER a option!!!!!!

sounds like you sweat from your underarms.or is it all over the body?

its sad that there is so little to do about hyperhidrosis,but many people has found things that did help for them.

i sweat from hands and feet and its terribale,and i also suffer from a lot of stumach problems.i get depressed some times,but i got to hang in there an try things out.
because ONE day i will find something that will help for me.even if its hard, you got to think positive and belive that some day something will work for you to.

what have you tried out for your hyperhidrosis so far?

klamm76

hi koopers.

it seems that you have it pretty BAD.

i asked you last time what you had tried out for HH.?

but for underarms there is lots of antiperspirants you could try out.
odaban,drysol,megadry,hydrosal and etc.you just have to try out the different ones and i think you will find one that works for you.

hands and feet is the most difficult to treat.seems like botox or/and iontophoresis is the best treatment.i have tried out botox and drionic whith litle sucksess,but maybe it will work for you.i hope so:)

privates and buttox,,,ehh maybe you should try different treatment at the same time.
robinul whith antiperspirant or/ and iontophoresis.

i think you should go to an expert on this and try out different treatments step by step to find something for you.

from what i read its hard in the beginning,but when finally something works you dont have do reply the treatments so often.

my advice to you,dont let HH control you.but keep on fighting against it,becaus HH will not go away by it self.

i HATE HH myself and havent found something yet that is working good for me.but i will some day:)

Tryin

what about meeting some people with the same problem? that's my advice. and if you ever need some support and sympathy, just pm.

be strong, koopers. and enjoy the seven little s-things which always make life worth living (and which give sense to suffering and surviving) - stars, songs, solutions, sunrises, sweets, sex and smiles (here's one for you):

:)

maggie

Tryin said:
what about meeting some people with the same problem? that's my advice. and if you ever need some support and sympathy, just pm.

be strong, koopers. and enjoy the seven little s-things which always make life worth living (and which give sense to suffering and surviving) - stars, songs, solutions, sunrises, sweets, sex and smiles (here's one for you):

:)
awesome post tryin :!: