Something Helpful :)

Iam.myhair

This is the BEST thing that I have done for my OCD since I was born. I was complaining to my mom about a new issue that I had with eating the food that kids like to eat (because I would feel like I was a pedophile for enjoying the same kind of food kids eat) My mom assured me how RIDICULOUS that was and I have to agree. That is quite retarded.
She said "you are NEVER going to get over this unless you TRUST GOD to take it away from you!"

So that night (which was last night) I went outside.. cleared my mind.. and prayed.

I told God that I knew I had a disorder, I do have intrusive thoughts that scare and confuse me and that I needed His help and His forgiveness.
I asked Him to take my worry away (even though I don't deserve it).
I put the entire thing in His hands.
Now everytime I have an intrusive thought.. I wipe it away. God knows I have a disorder and I trust that He has washed my soul and heart clean.

I have felt SO SO SO much better today and I can BREATHE!!!!
I hope this has helped atleast SOMEONE. I know it's helped me :)
Good luck!

upndwn

I'm not religious at all, but I'm glad you found something that helps you. If faith can help make your days easier then all the better for you :)

will god forgive us for such thoughts ?? i pray to him and for everyone else i just cant think that he would forgive me for such thoughts :'( im so glad you are becoming strong i hope that one day i to will find your strength and place alll my hope in god

god bless you <3