Something has to change

chemistry

I registered about 1 year ago asking about this god damn condition, and I without treatment I can handle it quite good but the problem it's not solved yet.

Now... I make a deep research in Internet about this condition and it's very poor the way it's faced, too light. Or making surgery, or some superficial solution.

I'm an Engineer student but not in the chemistry field as my nickname sugests. I like thinking and I made some theorys about this condition...

I'm gonna tell you something... until I don't find the way to really understand the most deeply escence of this condition and how to solve it, I'm not going to stop because at lest I find that the scientific comunity dont care a shit about us.

yeah, there are worth things in life but it seems that the solutions are or too drastic or too superficial.

I'm gonna solve this fucking shit and you'll know me later...

Thats all.

getbornagain

Well while you're off searching for the answer to our problems try and figure out exactly wtf you gotta do to get laid up in this piece cause I'd love to fuckin know.

klamm76

Hehe,love your spirit chemistry:)

I was also very activ to find out about this shit,but has lost a bit of my spirit now.But still hoping for a cure that do not involve ETS.I think it is something biological.
One reson that I have took it a bit moore easy is that I am getting big help whit the ionto/dehydralcream.And another I got tired of sitting here and reading about hundred og hours about HH.

I dont accept nothing from you,but shure as hell wish that you had found something important that could move us in the right direction to find out of this riddickules diseas.

TNX