Some thoughts and a question

Realizum

I would like to first say that i start having panic attacks after a couple of years of smoking pot some minor in one year maybe till sometime the situation became worse...in a few words i went to treatment with seroxat i stop having them but i could get anxious in places i had them or even in anxious situations...of course i avoided many things so i guess i wasnt cured but at least i didnt have them till one day after a stressfull period they started again i am constantly anxious or alerted so after some talks with psychiatrics we decided to go back again on seroxat cure since it seems as a roll back...the thing is that i read somewhere that seroxat causes suicidal thoughts and i have a new thing...till now if i had a panic attack i just thought of escaping now it comes to my mind thoughts that scares me,like fear i will fall,without my will, off my balcony,i know i know...i just wanted to ask if anyone's mind gets the same thoughts...my doc said its bc of the roll back and that the feelings will fade but i dont like this...has anyone experienced the same?