Some one threnatened to kill me and keeps on bugging abou it

lily

tell principal and if they do nothing, call cop and you should also tell that you're doing that.

well you have to tell someone this is serious and though the likely hood is that they really have no intention of killing you then being threatened could upset even the toughest of people so please tell someone

drevil166

Samething happened last year to me I'll tell you what happened

(some of the names have been changed)

Back in 2006 I was a Year 9 (A 8th Grader) at ******** High School I had started social studies I was sitting right beside a boy called jamie (he had ADHD I didn't find out for a few weeks later) For the first few days he started showing me short blades saying he could kill me with it. I decided to tell the teacher I got 100% support Jamie was suspended for a few weeks the principal was informed (most 2600 students only see him 0-5 times a year)and Jamie had to write an apology speech to the ministry of education.

So my recomdendation is to tell a teacher.

SocialRetahd

Don't hesitate. Tell the principal now!

I would threatened many MANY times. I have also been beating to the point I received a concussion. I NEVER TOLD! I could have brain damage and I don't even know it.

Don't let these people get away, or you'll be in your mid 20's still thinking about it like I am. :evil: :evil: :evil: