Social Phobia Petition

Kezada

Safe people, listen i got this SAD/SP petition thing thats going out to the UK Gov so that more reasearch can be done. All suffers around the world can sign it and im sure wen the reasearch makes it big it will be made worldwide.
link:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Anxiety/

1, Kezada

P.S - Tell every1 bout it, the more people the better.

Kezada

hey, it aint a scam, cuz i made it. i've suffered from this disorder since i was 5 years old. and im sorry if it doesnt seem like an informal fing cuz i aint good at writing that sort of thing, i fink thats down 2 dysgraphia or sumfin.

1,Kezada

Kezada

41 people have viewed this and i only have 3 people sign it? and they r people i know from msn! wats going on here, help me please. yor judging me from wat that grumblina said. trust me, i know im new 2 this forum and myabe i shud of introducted ma self 1st. so u lot can get 2 no me better b4 i did this :(

kezada

Bexi

i've just signed it, don't worry i'm sure ur get alot of ppl to sign it too! x

Bexi

Grumblina was only warning us incase it was some scam, b4 she knew u were involved in it xx Have u been researching SA/SP then kezada? Or was it coz of a lack of research that u decided to do this petition? xxxx cool idea :)

Kezada

well im a member of stuckinadoorway forums for OCD cuz i suffer from it, and theres this girl i got on msn that made a petition for OCD and i posted it there, it was a kool idea so i decided 2 do my own since OCD is connected 2 Social Phobia.

aite
1,kezada

Kezada

oh btw, ye theres loads of stuff on the net, but i feel this disorder needs 2 be publicise cuz most the ppl i no never heard of it (except the 1s i've told lol)

YO!!!!! Kezada

redlady

Hey Kezada signature number 6 reporting to help your cause, actually our cause - have always admired those who can lead and take a stand.

Kezada

ok this conversation has confused me now, lets not go off topic please lol and im sure theres more than 11 people who suffer from social phobia on this forum, c'mon people were r u!?

1!,Kezada

Kezada

maybe we can make this a "sticky" thread 2 get peoples attention, i fink the webmaster dude can do that.

Kezada