Social journal

Thelema

I thought I'd start a journal of being, well, social and things in my life I see as related in some way. I know if I just keep it to myself I won't keep up with it and if I let other people see it it will give me more motivation to fill it up with good stories and experiences.

I'm not going to change and force myself out of the house and all that jive. Works as much as the fat guy saying "just tomorrow, just vegetables and fruit for me!" Never works.

September 9 fall bowling league starts. I promised I would be on a team with a girl and her boyfriend. It means leaving my old team I've been on for a few years now. It isn't that I don't like my team, I'm just looking for something different. She's the loud obnoxious type and that doesn't bother me and her boyfriend is the quiet type, like me.

In the next few days I'll need to go with my mom to register for college. I think I'll be interested in business. I want to take philosophy and psychology and weight lifting, too

I think I'll end each entry with a quote or something that I've read and liked. So, here's a quote from one of my idols, Aleister Crowley.

“The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.”