Social anxiety.......venting.

Thelostone

I am so sick of being told "its all in you're head" or "You're over reacting" from people who dont understand and never will. I want to have a life, with friends, maybe meet a guy, have a family. Im only 18. (this is another part of my anxiety) but i can't help worrying! I feel like an alien. I feel abnormal and like i shouldn't be on this earth. I used to drink a lot, and when i say a llot i mean a LOT. im talkin everyday a handle to myself. this made me someone else, someone social and fun,someone i wanted/want to be when sober. Ive now been sober for 2 months, and honestly, i like waking up knowing what Ive done/said, but im SO LONELY. Im thinking of turning back to booze,but i dont want to become an alcoholic or anything.
fuuck this disorder/mental illness whatever the hell it is.
I hate social people, i envy the hell out of them.

does it ever end?!

Noca

Banned
Treating social anxiety may not always treat underlying lack of social skills some of us have. If you ever want to talk on MSN or anything I'm always looking for new friends as well. Just PM me if you want.

You'll find a board full of people here who feel the same way as you, want to have a life but don't.