So

scatmantom

hey thats so cool

I won tickets to live8 in london..a 1 off concert with the worlds best artists performing and guess wot i didnt go and its a HUGE REGRET!

Plz dont make the same mistake i did and go for it.

scatmantom

yes it is a bit further but ive been to america b4 and it really is a cool place (not as good as the UK tho :) )

Its up to u obviously but i think u gotta do it, its the chance of a life time!

Toad

Well, for what it's worth I promise I won't rob or mug you. So now you only have 295,734,133 people to worry about doing this to you as opposed to 295,734,134.

J

I already saw Korn in the States... but then I live there, so :p

I can at least say that neither I nor any of my friends will mug any SPW folks from Portugal. :p :D :) ;)

If the show is in the New England area (Rhode Island, Massachusetts) then you're in luck, thoughtless-- there's a sizable Portuguese population in these parts (mainland, Azorean, Cape Verdean, Brazilian). Hell I'm a bit over half Portuguese myself :D

(My grandfather is from the Dao area i think. He's been in the US for over 80 years but still can speak Portuguese. My other grandfather was born here but moved to the Azores when young, then forgot how to speak English and had to re-learn it when he returned :) .)

logitechdog

erm go alone there off there trolly who gives a comp with 1 person to go. I personaly would not go unless there was 2 ticket's - you would have to be mad going off alone to another country unless you where driving there.

bluenow

"uh... I don't have any information about that, I think you're supposed to go alone"

So you are supposed to go to a concert by yourself - in another country??? Nobody goes alone. Stupid contest.

If it was in S. California I could be your guide. :) Baltimore is on the opposite side of the US.

Danfalc

Banned
thoughtless said:
Heavy metal? Wow, way to speak of what you have no clue about.

:lol: lol. I was just jesting calling it a mosher band.And sorry if i dont know its official name... but it would be like me bitching at you over not knowing the difference between hip hop... rap ect... i was just trying to give chav and idea of what type of music it was.No need to get bitchy with me over it. :roll:

Danfalc

Banned
thoughtless said:
Nah, sorry if it seemed like I was bitching ;)

They're certainly not death metal, and of course, everyone has their own likings and favorite styles.

Alrighty.. thanks and no worries.Plus i now stand corrected that Korn isnt heavy metal :)

And i hope somthing works out for you going to the concert. :!:

J

*I* would consider Korn to be metal--not death metal, but metal nonetheless (they don't sound punk to me :p and I've listened to metal since 1983 :p).

LOL just being silly. But what would you call Korn if not some sort of "metal"? Post-hardcore or something? I'm not as up on the lingo as I used to be. :)

Now THIS is death metal :p : www.myspace.com/ptarmigangrind

:D :) :p ;)