So many English here!?

Anonymous

This is by far the most crowded section in "Forums By Regions". Why is that? So many SP in England? Is it because of the weather? :D

Stupid question i know, but i was afraid of english so much, they just look so confident so outgoing...(especially girls, oh just thinking of them make me sweat). It must be hard to live with SP there.

Mooncalf

commania said:
This is by far the most crowded section in "Forums By Regions". Why is that? So many SP in England? Is it because of the weather? :D

Stupid question i know, but i was afraid of english so much, they just look so confident so outgoing...(especially girls, oh just thinking of them make me sweat). It must be hard to live with SP there.

Haha. I think this place is advertised on more UK boards, so that's probably why there are a lot of us here.

The English aren't confident and outgoing generally, we're a reserved bunch and you shouldn't be afraid of us just cos of how we talk. lol.

Mooncalf

worrydoll said:
ah yeah commania i make people sweat all the time. :D us brit chicks...its a dirty job but someones gotta do it X

Haha! Yes, for such usually mild weather, they are actually very good at making us English guys sweat. But at least with have the constant rain to cool us down after ... or meanwhile depending on your choice of sweating locale.

Scottish_Player

commania said:
Is it because of the weather? :D

I personaly think the weather plays a big part in it,especialy here in Scotland.Scotland has the highest suicide rate amongst young men and it has been on the rise over the past few years.Personaly for me on hot sunny days when i can get out and enjoy it i feel great,but its mostley dull and wet here and it stops me doing the things i enjoy and therfore iam stuck in the house on most of my free time.