So I wanna join a yoga temple....

or atleast sign up for classes or whatever..

I dunno.....

I need to get out the house

and I really like the hippie philosophy.......

I'm already detached from everything so I have a head start...

anyone else ever tried this?

dean01

or atleast sign up for classes or whatever..

I dunno.....

I need to get out the house

and I really like the hippie philosophy.......

I'm already detached from everything so I have a head start...

anyone else ever tried this?

i use one of the breathing execises and it really helps, i have a friend who has an anger managment problem and he said it helps him too.

i was told that the theory is that you only have a certain amount of breaths in a life time, so if you slow your breathing and control your heartbeat, you can live for longer. something like that anyway lol :eek:)

i use one of the breathing execises and it really helps, i have a friend who has an anger managment problem and he said it helps him too.

i was told that the theory is that you only have a certain amount of breaths in a life time, so if you slow your breathing and control your heartbeat, you can live for longer. something like that anyway lol :eek:)

I mainly want to go so I can meet other weirdos like myself and lower my anxiety levels.

Ritta

I once thought about joining a monk temple. Monks are so in control of their emotions and their environment. They also practice martial arts (which I love). There's a problem though. I doubt they'd allow women to join their temple and I don't know if there's even one in my area. ::(: