So I decided to give Sweat-Stop a go......

Sweatbox

hi, new to this site but just wanted to share my experiences.

I have suffered from excess sweating for years and started using mitchum which up until now has helped with my underarm sweating but two years down the line is not as effective.

To deal with my facial sweating I have had botox twice but at over £300 is not the cheapest option. The last two weeks were nothing short of stress, embarrassment and lateness (I always have to miss the train, lift etc to cool down) I ordered facial wipes and Sweat Stop facial lotion.

The facial wipes are yet to arrive but the lotion came straight away (i missed the delivery being at work) I collected it today and applied it straight away and could not believe the difference!

Apart from the white line that I was told I had on my forehead by someone on the train I was literaly sweat free. I walked home after work approx ten hours later and still didn't have the sweat I experience with the journey and then the sweatrush when I go throught the front door!

Its still only day one but I am positive - im praying that it wont irritate my skin and will be applying it after i wash my face tonight

I think you can you use it on your hands but with constant washing Im not sure how effective it would be - you may want to apply it over night

bir24dhaka

Hyperhidrosis

Hi Everyone
I am suffering from hand and feet hyperhidrosis. I saw few posts about the Sweat-Stop Forte Plus and have ordered Sweat-Stop Forte Plus. Anyone else had success with Sweat-Stop for hyperhidrosis for hand and feet ? Please inform.
Regards.

se7

Massive test for this stuff tonight. I have to have my photo taken, all the grandkids, as a gift for our grandparents. So obviously with SA I hate having my photo taken, and I have to wear a shirt!

I am proper shitting it, hope it holds up, otherwise there's gonna be a big picture of the normal grandkids, and the sweaty one hanging in my grandparents front room forever.