So Anxious

Bexi

Hi, I am feeling so anxious today :( I have 3 papers I need to do to complete my degree, but have about 0 motivation, and do't actually want to do them, so feel pressured and stressed out. I so don't care about my stupid degree anyway :( I have started to get nightmares again too :( Depressed bex xxx

Fighter86

Hi! Sorry to hear that u r not feeling so good today. Have u been revising? If u have, even if u don't put in much effort today, u'll do ok tomorrow as u have already look through the stuff...Btw, what degree r u studying for?

Tanya_S

I am going through the exact same thing. I have a deadline coming up as well as exams. I am sooo stressed out, i am not able to even concentrate on the job i have to do...So i know exactly how u feel :(

Chilling__Echo

i hate that. i HAVE to be in the right mindset to do my work and sometimes it just doesn't happen. eventually i wait many times until the night before for the mindset and i'm fine. but i don't procrastinate, i try and get things done when i'm in the mood so as not to miss it

triceratops

I have the motivation of a goldfish and I have a lot of work to do and I really can't be bothered to do that work. Cheer up i'm sure you'l get it done at some point :D

Angie_05

Me too...I agree with all of you. I stress about papers all semester, but can't get the motivation to do them to relieve some of the stress. Why do we all hate them so much?

FaymeLevy

I'm sorry to hear that Bexi :( I'm sure it'll work out. Before you know it, you'll have your degree and it will be worth all you had to go through to get it. :)