Sleeping a lot and getting migraines.

PrincessKitty

It started when last week I had flash backs and after a flash back I get a migraine.

Well now I'm sleeping during the day and night. I get migraines too, I don't even know why.
I looked up for the symptoms of sleep and migraine and nothing makes sense.

Can someone please explain to me why I'm sleeping during the day and I get migraine after that.

The same thing was happening to me after a period of unemployment. I wasn't really doing much, so I didn't use any of my energy which screwed up my sleep schedule. I also got killer migraines constantly.

It started when last week I had flash backs and after a flash back I get a migraine.

Well now I'm sleeping during the day and night. I get migraines too, I don't even know why.
I looked up for the symptoms of sleep and migraine and nothing makes sense.

Can someone please explain to me why I'm sleeping during the day and I get migraine after that.
I don't know much about migraines (thankfully), except that i once gave a teenage girl at work a neck massage, as she had a migraine ... which didn't work at all. So i'm not sure if like with regular sinus/.. headaches they can be caused by toxins/chemicals in the environment.

Sleeping during the day usually means your "body clock" is "out of sync", which is affected by sunlight, amongst other things. But sleeping during the day AND night, well that kinda smacks of a "toxic overload" situation (in my experience), but with you it may be different??

Also I would be wondering why these flashbacks are reoccurring. What has changed is the question to ask imho.

mca88

I get migraines too and they monumentally suck. So I relate to some degree....I think sleep issues can have a very strong, negative impact on the brain. This may trigger the migraines....maybe?

hope you mange to figure this out, I still get migraines every day and it's not fun.