Sleep deprived?

jt

when you're sleep deprived, the next day do you feel less self aware? Just wondering.

redlady

Not really - i have less control over my emotions though...which i don't like. Do you feel less self aware ?

Hopeless05

Shoot, the more sleep deprived I am the worse my SA becomes. I think this is because I feel a lot less 'mentally awake' and feel like I am much more vulnerable to my SA. Feels worse and worse the more deprived I am. :!:

Yes, i do.
In fact i have used this 'dulling' effect great many times to cope with job-interviews, therapeutic sessions or just everyday commitments (e.g. shopping and whatnot).
It doesnt allways work, sometimes the effect is quite the contrary - but when you are very tired the amount of energy to put in a panic-attack is allso limited :wink:

young

I find when i'm sleep deprived. My anxiety is higher, and harder to control. But for the most part I'm completely out of it. You could wing me in the head with a frisbee, and I wouldn't even notice it. Plus I get killer headaches when I don't get any sleep. Probablly the headshot with the frisbee.