simple way to fix HH

striker

I have used this and it works for me. Costs less than 10 bucks to try.

- Amla powder (1 tsp) (also knows as amalika )
- 1 Lemon
- Honey

- Take Amla ( 1tsp powder or 50g fresh) & mix it with fresh Lemon juice & add a bit of honey. Take this 2/3 times a day for a few days till the HH gets under control.

In the US, you can order it from a number of websites such as
Ayurvedic Herbs (the second herb)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amla is a gift of nature to mankind. It is an indispensable part of the Ayurvedic and Unani system of medicine. Amla has amazing remedial qualities. It belongs to the family Euphorbiecae and its scientific name is Emblica officinalis.

The fruit of the amla tree possess medicinal value. It is basically sour but at times it is sweet and pungent also.

Composition of amla:

The amla fruit contains more than 80% of water. It also has protein, carbohydrate, fibre, minerals and vitamins. It also contains Gallic acid which is a potent polyphenol.

The Richest Source of Vitamin C known to man. 100 Gms of amla contains - 700 mg Vitamin C.

striker

I used to sweat a ton when I was even under mild social pressure. Also, I would start sweating after playing any sport for less than a couple of minutes. Now its almost out of my system

Here are other things in the diet that will help take HH slowly down.
- Aloe Vera juice
- Coconut juice & the meat of the coconut.
- Pears.

tbanner523

I have used this and it works for me. Costs less than 10 bucks to try.

- Amla powder (1 tsp) (also knows as amalika )
- 1 Lemon
- Honey

- Take Amla ( 1tsp powder or 50g fresh) & mix it with fresh Lemon juice & add a bit of honey. Take this 2/3 times a day for a few days till the HH gets under control.

In the US, you can order it from a number of websites such as
Ayurvedic Herbs (the second herb)

Can you explain the nature of your HH (palmar, full body, etc.?) Is it solely based on anxiety, or do you sweat at all times regardless of ambient temp, emotion, etc?. Excessive sweating during exercise may be embarrassing to some, but it is not really HH if it stops after physical exertion. Where did you hear about this concoction?