Simple Story- His Miracle

CR.O

A year ago my father bought me a new mac book pro to supporting my study.
I have a red laptop bag and i keep my external hard disk in it.
All of my school projects data in there.
One Wednesday, me and best friend had just finished uni.
I was unwell that day, so He asked me to carrying my laptop's bag.
But we're not directly to the parking lot. He asked me to go to 7th floor so he can signing his attendance.
And then we went back home. I was so tired so i told him " Hey, take my laptop , bring it back this night" ( because we were planning to go that night)
I was so forgot about it. We went to the mall to having dinner, and just back home casually.

The next day I went to school and didnt bring my laptop, usually i always bring it. But that day, I was too lazy and dont think to used my laptop that day.
SO i just back home again casually without realized anything.
And then the next day, I want to work with my laptop. But I searched everywhere in my house and its not there. I checked it once, twice,....
BUt still i didnt find it.
I called him, he said "no it wasn't with me, you'd take it back"
I start panic. All of my school projects data were there and havent submitted, my dad was so angry with me.
I went to my uni, and tried to search in my studio but it's not there,
that day my uni 's off . The entire building closed, but I insist to searched .
it's 5.30 pm. So the uni's going to be dark. I tried to searched in UPPK (place where students belonging left , but the office 's closed and so dark , i couldnt see anything.

I started worry, I went to Apple Centre , the employee told me that it might be found if you have icloud. But I havent installed it.
Antoher closed friend told me to calm down, He asked his employee who he believe that have a gifts to know where my laptop and told me " you're laptop's with someone and kept "
I told him " Dont trust human , trust God"
I began to pray. All night I pray and asked God. I remember that He would never give us temptation that's more than we could handle.
BUT i'm a human I began to start worry, this is whats in my mind:
" How if it was kept by cleaning service, how many cleaning service in my uni. I have to ask them one by one"
"Why would they want to bring it back if they can sell it"
"How if it's found by uni student and they just take it?"
"If it's not found i upset my father, i failed ,my uni projects, IM SORRY DAD"

But i surrender all in JESUS NAME.
The next day my father called me he said " its okay if your laptop's gone, i will gift you the new one ( althought it's not cheap), but you'd to face the truth if your laptop's not found you will failed your uni projects or you asked someone to help you finished it."
I just smile and said "okay dad, I'm sorry"
it was 6 in the morning I went to my uni. I kept praying in my heart.
I arrived uni, and the uni's so empty. then i saw a man.
He's carrying a key and opening door. In my heart there's a encouragment to ask.
so i asked him " Sir, did you saw a laptop in a red bag it's in 7th floor?"
he answered , " What time?"
I said " 3 days ago"
He answered, " Then why you just realized? it 's left a day , luckily it was found by my friend, if it was found by student it will be gone forever"
i'm so thankful with God. He keep my laptop safely.
That's a miracle in my life applause: God's AMAZING!
I hope you will be blessed with my story in my life.
Im sorry for my bad english.
:giggle:

Last edited: