Simple question

tehStranger

What does it mean when a girl says "you look fine", or "i think you're a kwel guy".

a response after I sent my pic to someone online.

It seems incedibly vague. Am i'm being jerked around. or am i'm being freakishly paranoid and insecure.

Something is just telling me that I being played like a fool.

I seemed to creep her out now.

please don't ask me if you can see my pic.

Chilling__Echo

^ what he said. you'd KNOW it if she were trying to insult you. you're insecure so you're reading into what she says too hard. take the compliment :D apparently you're doing a good job with her so far ;)

corsa

I'd say from the information given that she was complimenting you.
Whether she was jerking you around or not remains to be seen, because we don't know the context or content of the conversations you were having with her.

But with all that said, i'm leaning more on the side that she was trying to be nice.

LittleMissMuffet

Hey The Stranger,

Have you ever listened to a bunch of people discuss a person they know, comment on someone's performance or some current event. ...because I recommend that you do this. What you will notice is how different everyone's opinion is, how very subjective a person's opinion often is and how people can read so much into little things or form opinions when they know little.

...what I'm saying to you is: people's opinions are worth much less than you seem to think ...half the time they don't understand what they are talking about well enough to comment, and the rest of the time people change their mind's so swiftly that it's foolish to pay such attention.

I'm not saying to completely disregard others feelings and thoughts, but I am saying to question just how truly important and valuable these are. -Are such things the truth? What is the 'truth'? ...pay less attention to other peoples' truths and instead discover/recover and reinforce your own. You'll likely find that people who judge you swiftly or harshy are actually quite easily swayed themselves, if you're determined to not rely on what they think so much.