similar sites to sweaty betty?

JamesLe

do you guys know of any sites similar to very sweaty betty?

As you may know it's being sold, but it's full of ads anyway. Just wondering if there's any site out there that is focused purely on HH??

Sprawling

Sweatybetty and verysweatybetty
are 2 completely different themes.

Very Sweaty Betty is related to HH which recently closed shop.

Other than that, we are the most active HH forum.

Last edited:

JamesLe

well I did say very sweaty betty in the first sentence, only got the title wrong.

but that aside, does anyone know of a similar site? everytime i come on here there's only about 20 people or less on the HH thread, with so many people out there suffering from HH, surely there must be a another forum out there that caters specifically to HH?

Sick of reading fake blogs claiming to help you out then directs you to some crappy site selling an ebook claiming to end your sweating for good.As if!!

Last edited:

Sprawling

My error JamesLe, I missed the word "very" in your opening post. This forum is the most popular HH group. Lately it's been a little slow.

I'll speak for myself and no other. My observation is that a lot of new people lately have been coming on the group asking questions that have been pretty much recently answered while putting little effort in reading prior posts. Then they disappear from the group. This makes me a little reluctant to answer a newbee's question.

Basically every (or very close to it) question regarding HH and treatments have been answered many times over and over again during the span of many years. It's ok that we keep repeating our message, but some work needs to be done in regards to a new person joining the group.

I think overall we have a very supportive network of people and deal with a wide variety of HH related problems. Like most groups, people come and go as does the cycle of often repeated advice. When the group is in a slow phase, I suggest that new people read what we already have written. One would be surprised at the wealth of information contained in our HH forum.

If you find another HH group that is more active or just as useful as this one, please inform us. There were several active groups since the time I first became aware of HH groups back in 2005. Most have caved in, one in particular rebooted wiping out their entire database and never recovered. Still other groups have ceased to be active. Even inactive groups hold a lot of still relevant information.

My 2 cents worth.

JamesLe

thanks Sprawling.

Yeah will do. I'm constantly on the lookout for any new HH groups.

But yeah, from what I've seen, this place does seem to be the most active at the moment online.

I saw your post about your daughter having HH everywhere but her hands, sorry to hear that.

I myself have HH but under the arms which is controlled using Anhydrol Forte. I used to use Odaban but it didnt last as long as the current one.

anyway, hope to help any any new members. Having gone through this since the age of 15, I can totally relate what people are going through.