Silence

001Common-Ostrich-BINNS-IMG_49.jpg

Last edited:

bulldog21083

My first serious girlfriend just broke up with me (I'm 25), we were together for almost 5 months. At first she wouldn't really give me a reason, but I had a few theories why. So we e-mailed each other a little bit (she said she'll be ready to talk about it in time) and she basically said it wasn't my fault, it was all on her. She said she started dating again too soon. She also said she felt early on in our relationship that we may not be as compatible as we should be, yet she told me she loved me. So I don't believe her excuse, and it really hurts to not know what the reason is.

Weirdo

I feel your pain. Although I haven't had a gf, my first ex-date with whom I was friends for 6 months and had 2 actual dates told me that I'm physically absolutely not her type. It made me so mad, but not because that was the reason of rejection but because it took her SO ****ING LONG to tell me. If she had told me that 5 months ago, after when we first met, I wouldn't get mad at all, just a little disappointed. Also that reason looked so out of place and made up that I couldn't sleep because I wanted to know the real reason and I kept thinking about possible theories. I asked for explanation(there were many logical flaws in how she was acting overall) but she didn't respond and deleted me from her friends list. I then had to create a thread which got like 50 replies and then I finally found out that she really didn't want me because of how I look. She just didn't want to be a "shallow bitch" so she kept maintaining a friendship because she thought she could fall in love, but she didn't and so she couldn't tell me that without me getting mad. Happens all the time. But why didn't she just say so even after everything was over, that I'll never know. Or maybe I will, I said that I want to meet some years later and she accepted. Then she might finally explain. Or perhaps finally fall in love with me? :D I hope I won't be desperate enough to go for it if that happens.