Sierra Barnes Is A "Yes Woman".

anomicdeer

I have a friend who added someone on FB name Sierra Barnes. I don't really know much about this person but I just know my friend likes her some kind of way and met her years ago. Well she posted something on FB about smokers and most likely my friend got really offended and messaged her about it. I was next to him the whole time and he was reading it to me :question:

Well Sierra said something about it being her page, her opinion and she can post whatever she wants. Well somehow he convinced her that she was wrong for being liberal and calling her names and she said she didnt know what was wrong with him and that she was crying. This went on for at least 2 hours. Back and forth arguing over and over through messenger.

I find it sad that after calling her names and achieving to make her cry and telling her to delete him that they still are friends on FB. The arguement didnt end until she let him win. She's still liking his posts. Probably talking to each other as if nothing happened. It's sad she would let someone do that to her. I feel bad if he convince her to finally come out of the house. He's just gonna abuse her even more. She'll be worse than now.

After seeing him do that to someone I'm sure I'll never let him do that to me because I know he gets some sort of fix out of it. I'm sure thats why everyone calls him an ******* expect they don't even see that side of him...

S_Spartan

I have a friend who added someone on FB name Sierra Barnes. I don't really know much about this person but I just know my friend likes her some kind of way and met her years ago. Well she posted something on FB about smokers and most likely my friend got really offended and messaged her about it. I was next to him the whole time and he was reading it to me :question:

Well Sierra said something about it being her page, her opinion and she can post whatever she wants. Well somehow he convinced her that she was wrong for being liberal and calling her names and she said she didnt know what was wrong with him and that she was crying. This went on for at least 2 hours. Back and forth arguing over and over through messenger.

I find it sad that after calling her names and achieving to make her cry and telling her to delete him that they still are friends on FB. The arguement didnt end until she let him win. She's still liking his posts. Probably talking to each other as if nothing happened. It's sad she would let someone do that to her. I feel bad if he convince her to finally come out of the house. He's just gonna abuse her even more. She'll be worse than now.

After seeing him do that to someone I'm sure I'll never let him do that to me because I know he gets some sort of fix out of it. I'm sure thats why everyone calls him an ******* expect they don't even see that side of him...

Shen sees his histrionics as alpha behavior and some women find that to be very powerful and alluring in a man. She may also have an idea that she can change him and some women like a challenge to tame the alpha.

anomicdeer

Yes I think she does. I kind of felt the same when I met him and I'm just trying to be there for him but I don't let him do that to me. I know I can't change anyone but maybe he just needs someone to be there. I don't know. He's always been messed up so it's highly impossible. It's really sad. I wish I can tell her.

Of course he likes doing that to people too. I think it's the only way he feels powerful. He said all that stuff about her but I bet he still want to convince her to hang out with him then he's already won. The fact that they are still talking, I know he'll try her again.

Last edited: