Sidelaze 800 Experiences?

Missing

Hello!

I've suffered from hyperhidrosis since I was 12 years old. I'm now 21 and a few months back I decided to look into something more permanent.

After the failing of Drysol, Odaban, all the Dove/Secret 'clinical strength' (What a joke...) Certain Dry, and even Klima, which was supposed to be the strongest stuff you can get. Klima DID work for me for a week, but then my sweating started to show after. I will say though, even though it was showing again, Klima was the best at reducing it. (Even eliminating it entirely for my left armpit) I sweat the most on my right armpit.

So! To the point!

In the middle of June (this year), I went and spent $2,800~ on a procedure called Sidelaze 800. This is a bit like miraDry, but they make two holes in your underarm and stick a rod in there. I went for this because I live in a small city and Sidelaze was 3 hours away, while miraDry was 6 hours away, and also almost $1,000 more expensive.

Here I am, a month and a half later. My left armpit is dry in normal circumstances. (If I workout, it sweats. That's ok though!) But my problem is my right armpit. It went from a 4" circle to a 2" circle. So it is 50% less.

My doctor just keeps telling me to 'wait a few more weeks' each time I've called. Since this is a new procedure, I can't find much about it online. He also said it's possible I need to do a touch up. Before the procedure he told me it'd be free for a touch up. But now he's telling me it'll cost at least $1,000.

I've suffered so much with this already, and I just want it gone. I'm so tired of wearing black shirts.

Has anyone done this, or heard about this procedure? I know back in 2009/2010 it got bad reviews because the technique wasn't perfected. From what I've also read, at 3 months the skin thickens by 20% or so. I'm at a month and a half, so halfway there and I still have quite a circle there. I'm just getting really antsy at this point.

I'm so sorry if this is all over the place. I'm trying to give the most detail in the less amount I can. :x

If no one has any advice/information, I can at least let everyone know how this turned out for me at the 3 month mark. I know it's really expensive and not an option for most though.