Sick or horrible panic attack?

KVCC

This should be under the panic attack forums i guess but i really need to get answers fast...

So heres the story:

I went to bed at 11pm, i woke up at 3am and from 3-5am i was in my bed TRYING to sleep. For some reason i couldnt sleep.

I get to school and im really tired so my friend gets me coffee, i also eat a few cookies 2 hours later roughly during my 2nd period class...

This is where EVERYTHING went wrong..

I was in my class when all of the sudden my heartbeat started beating faster, i tried to calm down my listening to relaxing music when all of the sudden my head got VERY warm.

I instantely stood up and felt VERY lightheaded, but without the dizzyness , it felt like i was on some sort of drug everything was weird..

I ran up to my reacher and i said i needed to go to the nurse, i was SHAKING and my voice was wobbly and shaky aswell.

I felt like i was going to DIE and that my head will get so hot that i will halucinate and go to the hostipal. I went to the nurse and she gave me some water and said i looked really pale, i asked her to check my temperature probably 3-4 times before she did it and i had a 99 degree (not fever at all espcially since it was a hot day)

I would describe it as the MOST scared i have ever been in my life, i seriously thought i was going to die and i needed to call 911.
After about 5-7 minutes it seemed like my heartbeat starting to come down...

and then i just started crying for maybe 5-10 minutes..

I had my dad pick me up and when i got home i TRIED to sleep but i ended up staying in bed for 2.5 hours.

But....my dad got REALLY sick and he said it hit him really hard and he didnt expect it, but would being sick make me CRY and feel like i was going to DIE?

I should note that im not throwing up at all, i had a little tummy ache from the coffee I had but i always get that from drinking coffee.

Right now i have VERY low energy... I had some milk and some strawberries but i feel very tired(yet i cant sleep)

So Did i get sick, Panic attack, or is it something else?

please im REALLY scared of this happening again

miss_amy

Hard to tell just from that. Could be panic attack or just a little episode of feeling bad. Tiredness and functioning off coffee and cookies! Get a proper breakfast in you :)

Ive felt like that before where my heart beats fast and i feel faint or actually faint, and its not been a panic attack but stuff related to low blood pressure and my eating problems. I dont get panic attacks anymore, I learned to prevent them so I know the difference for myself.

Try not to worry and see if it happens again or not.

KVCC

Well i have had panic attacks in the past..

but NOTHING has compared to this.

it was easily the most scared i have ever been, i was 100% sure i was going to start seeing things and overheat and end up dead.

EDIT: Also I rarely cry and i have been really happy the past couple of weeks.

I should note that last saturday someone gave me laced weed and it scared the shit out of me..i dont know what was in it

Could that have anything to do with it?

Helyna

It sounds like a panic attack, since nothing was actually wrong and it lasted less than ten minutes. Also, one of the symptoms is a feeling of impeding death. It must be terrifying!

I should note that last saturday someone gave me laced weed and it scared the shit out of me..i dont know what was in it

Could that have anything to do with it?
Possibly. Quit weed and you won't have that problem.