Sick of been blamed.

neverending

Do you find when ever you have been bullied people seem to turn the blame on you? I have experienced this and it frustrates me so much. I don’t see how some body calling me names throwing things at me and putting off food in my bag is my fault. I try to be nice to everyone and do the right thing by everyone but it never seems to be returned. My fuse has got really short. I have put up with too much of this crap and I actually went off in a shout box at a forum I got banned from a while ago because of some people for no apparent reason didn’t like me. I went back there purely to let off some steam. I am not sure if I should of but I am sick of these people never getting stood up to and some guy had some nerve who supposedly was meant to be my friend said that I encouraged the bad things they said to me but they were saying offensive things about me before I even went off. And he made out that I am too sensitive and I need to get some thick skin, I may need to toughen up but just because I am not a jerk and put others down I get outcasted it feels like you’re either the one that puts people down or the one that is the target. I may care too much about what people think but that makes me a caring person I am glad I am not an insensitive bastard and make people feel like an idiot. They make you feel like your in the wrong because you are a good person it doesn’t pay to be nice. :cry:

arjuna

Bullying is never the victims fault. The one at fault is ALWAYS the bully. Never forget that and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

SocialRetahd

I have gotten into serious trouble for kicking a bully's ass. What a bunch of shit that was. No wonder I have such bad sa.

shyguynick155

i feel da same way dats da same situation im in ppl r always telling me shit and pickin on me, throwin me food after lunch cuz i would never stand up 4 myself like wut is da world coming 2 i really hate it but i guess dats life so ur not alone

Emma

bullies always get away with everything, they can dish out crap to people, but when it happens to them they act like babies because they can't handle it, they're cowards.

This girl bullied me constantly for weeks all day everyday, so I finally snapped and beat her ass down, even though I don't like hitting people, but she carried on like she was being murdered, and screamed and cried and begged me to let her go, and I ended up in detention, locked up in a classroom so I couldn't get out, how is that fair? She got away with it, and I got punished for defending myself

Tryin

What other people feel or say is not the most important thing (or problem). What do YOU feel? Whom do YOU blame? Whatever whoever says can hurt, but you simply cannot do anything about it. When you are being bullied, the most, most important thing is not to blame YOURSELF. Whatever happens, you are still a good person, Neverending. Remember that.

Hugs,
Sue

kiki

wow

I got bullied physically right in front of a teacher and the teacher just sat there and the bully's mum said " Oh it's only kids being kids"

yeah right :roll:

Tryin

Oh. And. I already commented on this but I want to add more:

You are the authority.
You are in charge of your life.
You are making your decisions.
It's you who's feeling your feelings, it's you who's having your anxieties/inecurities/inabilities/negativness or whatever. And it's you who has the power to sort it out and use it/deal with it in a way that you choose.

Nobody can possibly make you feel this way or that way. Nobody can bully you if you yourself don't let them.

Don't sit down in despair. Live your life - it's a good one, believe it.

parent

complainers are winners

I learned that whoever complains first wins. Doesn't matter who is right.
Because they make you try to defend yourself constantly The more you try to defend yourself, the more wrong things you say. They use everything you say and win.

spectator

If I were in your position, honestly I would pay one of my cousin's friends to beat the **** out of all 5 of them (assuming each one is equally guilty). If it were 1 guy it would be easier. I had to deal with this bully ***hole for 2 years in high school, when I finally shoved food down his coat and punched him in the face one day at lunch. He pulled off a blame the victim stunt and I was given detention, and I just said to the lady "You're giving me detention to teach me a lesson but it won't work. If I had to, I'd punch him again and again." Don't care about you "getting into trouble." It's worth it for the satisfaction of revenge and the potential for the bullying to stop.

bullypolice

Listen dont let anyone say that it is ur fault because it is not. there are alot of people that bully other people around and often it is because there parents raised them wrong or they get power from it. honestly the best i can tell u to do is just dont give up hang in there and trust me if i lived by u i would take care of them personaly.. here is a site that u can get help at . www.bullypolice.org