Shyness and being intimate

eggbe4thechicken

I have never been asked out, etc, so I don't have a clue :oops: I'm very shy, and I wanted to ask, how do shy people have sex, etc. I know that I would be constantly worried about making a fool out of myself, and not knowing what to do.
Has anyone experienced this?

Thelema

Yeah I'm kinda worried too.

Somebody shy must be able to tell us about their experience.

Horatio

don't worry about it

I thought it would be a big deal but it wasn't. Its natural to be anxious about your first time, even more so if your shy or if you think everyone else is more experienced

when you find the right person for you then it will be fine

DYiNG-iNSiDE

yah it is wierd like with my last boyfriend everytime he tried to make out with me id start cracking up! god i wanted to die and with the sex im stilla virgin buti always figured the easiest way wouldbe tobe high or drunk your first timeplus it wont hurt as much but ifyourdrunk you might not remember it idk

prince1

when i had sex for the first time i was pretty wasted. It was good and went pretty well and smooth and i was barely anxious which you would expect from booze. Second time was hell, i was terrified. I didnt do anything to embarrise myself or do anything wrong but it wasent enjoyable because i was so nervous 8O so i would say for your first time do it at a party or soming where you have had abit to drink and a mistake could be blamed on the drink hehehehehehe.

Cedeejay

my first time was really nice, NOT drunk or anything. Even if she was experienced, because I clearly told her that I never had sex before, and she still wanted to do it, so I told myself coolio! plus it wasn't that tough, really fun we laughed a lot, we had a good time. DON'T be drunk on your first time, you gotta enjoy;)

Thelema

Its scary because I know the mechanics of it but then you hear on tv stuff like girls faking orgasms and talking about how bad guys are (why is this stuff on tv anyway?) and that makes me worry the girl won't enjoy it.

Cedeejay

man its less difficult than it appears, stuff on TV have NOTHING to do with the real thing, I learned that the first time LMAO

RiverLee

Thelema said:
Its scary because I know the mechanics of it but then you hear on tv stuff like girls faking orgasms and talking about how bad guys are (why is this stuff on tv anyway?) and that makes me worry the girl won't enjoy it.
If you're with the right person it shouldnt matter. Simply ask her not to fake one, and don't act like an ass if she doesn't have one. Girls fake because they don't want you feeling bad, and honestly, even though it is awesome.. getting to there is the most important part ;) Plus there are other ways to keep her happy.

riverbelow

exactly... if you're with the right person everything will come natural and feel right, i was so worried but i was with the right person and i knew it.

I've always had trouble being in a relationship...I never was really in one until I finally met this guy who didn't mind taking things slow. I was easily embarrassed with a lot of things, but he understood that which helped a lot. I think you can find the right guy...it just might take some time.

Argamemnon

eggbe4thechicken said:
I'm very shy, and I wanted to ask, how do shy people have sex, etc. I know that I would be constantly worried about making a fool out of myself, and not knowing what to do.
Has anyone experienced this?
I can't imagine myself having sex. Even if I did, it would be a totally worthless experience, no doubt.

Dave_McFadden

Thelema said:

If all you're trying to do is lose your virginity, then don't worry about all that other stuff. If nothing else, you'll get some experience. The chances that you end up spending the rest of your life with the first girl you sleep with are pretty slim, and the chances that she will show up on tv and trash your "performance" are even less.

This way, when the "right person" comes along, you'll have a better idea of what works and what doesn't. And then you'll know better how to make sure she enjoys it.

Gone

DYiNG-iNSiDE said:
yah it is wierd like with my last boyfriend everytime he tried to make out with me id start cracking up! god i wanted to die and with the sex im stilla virgin buti always figured the easiest way wouldbe tobe high or drunk your first timeplus it wont hurt as much but ifyourdrunk you might not remember it idk

Haha! A good reason guys loooove parties.

bitingthepea

Lol im exactly the same when my bf tries to make out , i kinda back out and start laughing or make a joke or somethin.. wish i didn't but its nerves !

I've only done it once. I was really drunk so I wasn't nervous at all. I'd say I'm still not ready for sober sex but to be honest even though I didn't know what I was doing that one time she seemed to enjoy it....She breathed heavily and made a few little sounds lol...

If you're afraid you won't be able to give her an orgasm don't worry...I heard somewhere that only like 30% of girls achieve orgasm during intercourse.

It's good to get her warmed up first using your hand lol

man I feel so awkward talking about this stuff haha